Biggest Free eBook Deal Ever On Amazon
For Limited Time
From the author of…
$0.00 or $39.95: 8 Book eCollection
8 Books from former Oprah guest author and Past Pulitzer-Nominee
More than 556,000 Words.
For All eDevices. iOS & Android
- A FAMILY GATHERING (Pulitzer-nominated – family saga spanning 30+ years)
- HALF MOON, FULL HEART [A Love Story (romance realism) like no other]
- THE WIDOWMAKER: Heat of The Night (Crime/Psychological thriller)
- FIRE NIGHT – Zombies Rule (Horror/Supernatural)
- DYING for LOVE (Police/Crime thriller)
- THE PROMISE ROAD (Romance)
- STILL DREAMING (Poetry)
- THE WATER LINE: A Klansman’s Road to Redemption (Historical Social relevance)
- THE DRAMMEN CODE (Spy thriller)
- STAYING ALIVE: A Woman’s Essential Guide to Living Safely (Self-help)
No, neither Gene nor his publisher have gone crazy, although you can be forgiven for thinking so. What you are seeing is the historic, “Never Before On Amazon” product offering we now present
About the author:
Gene is a father, inactive Marine, former electrical engineer, a past Oprah guest author, past Pulitzer-nominee and author of 12 books and counting. (GeneCartwright.com). His full offering and bio and other details are available there and on his AmazonAuthorPage.
Never Before on Amazon:
Gene Cartwright -former Oprah guest author, past Pulitzer-nominee, and a favorite author of film icon, Cicely Tyson – and his publisher appear to have lost their mind.
So, who is Gene Cartwright?
When Oprah read his first book, “I Never Played Catch With My Father”, and learned the national controversy it stirred, she invited him to appear on her show. Other guests included: Chuck D (Public Enemy), Dr. Michael Eric Dyson, Author Belle Hooks, and one other. That was just the beginning.
Why do we say that about this father, former electrical engineer, inactive Marine, former Oprah guest, past Pulitzer-nominee, guitarist, screenwriter and more?
Why doubt the sanity of this author whose books have been read by the famous, like former President Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Microsoft’s Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Cicely Tyson and others? Why do we question his sanity?
This is why.
Eight (8) of his 12 books, 556,000 words for less than the cost of many single titles by less accomplished authors.
These novels/books are offered in a special, limited edition eBook Collection at an insane Kindle Unlimited price